Welcome to the QuickRoute forum! Feel free to discuss the QuickRoute software. Please write your posts in English!
English -- Français -- Româneste -- Svensk -- Nederlands -- Ру??кий -- Deutsch -- ?體中文 -- Español
Grey -- Yellow -- Blue
Operations:  Thread list Thread list  New thread New thread  Reply in this thread Reply in this thread
Search 
Thread "Doma - No maps are published" Started by Sigurd Oftedal on: 06/14/2017 12:00pm
Current page: 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Doma - No maps are published
Posted by: Sigurd Oftedal on: 06/14/2017 12:00pm
Hi.

I have moved my old doma archive to a new ubuntu server. Using Doma version 3.0.6. Everything is working as it should except the overhead where it is possible to search in published maps.
I only get the following text string: "No maps are published".
All the maps are showing and the databases contain the

Any idea what to do to get this working as before?
Operations:  Reply in this thread Reply in this thread   Quote to this message Quote to this message
Re: Doma - No maps are published
Posted by: Mark Collis on: 04/05/2018 12:51pm
I know this is a really old question and you have probably found a solution by now (or given up), but I recently installed Doma for the first time and had exactly this problem once I had uploaded a few maps and wanted to see the overview map for them all.

The problem appears to be with the database query that returns the list of years (GetYearsByUserIDAndCategoryID in include\data_access.php). Replacing "ORDER BY Date ASC" with "ORDER BY Year ASC" in the last line of the query got it working for me.

[my database is MySQL Community Server (GPL) v 5.7.21]
Current page: 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Forum powered by FreeForum