Welcome to the QuickRoute forum! Feel free to discuss the QuickRoute software. Please write your posts in English!
English -- Français -- Româneste -- Svensk -- Nederlands -- Ру??кий -- Deutsch -- ?體中文 -- Español
Grey -- Yellow -- Blue
Operations:  Thread list Thread list  New thread New thread  Reply in this thread Reply in this thread
Search 
Thread "Repère orthonormé / Orthogonal système" Started by DULIN Enzo on: 01/04/2018 2:33pm
Current page: 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Repère orthonormé / Orthogonal système
Posted by: DULIN Enzo on: 01/04/2018 2:33pm
In English

Hello,
I want to calculate a distance between 2 very close points, located between 2 tags, which are part of my GPS track. I exported the data "X" and "Y" of the different positions of the runner in LibreOffice Calc.
However, I would like to know what is the unit ("1") on the X axis and on the Y axis? 1 cm, 5cm, 8.5cm .... ?? ; in order to use the formula d = root ((X2-X1) ^ 2 + (Y2-Y1) ^ 2); and thus find the TRUE distance between the two points, that of reality.
Thank you

Enzo

In French :

Bonjour,
Je veux calculer une distance entre deux points très proches, situés entre deux balises, qui font partie de ma trace GPS. J'ai exporté les données "X" et "Y" des différentes positions du coureur dans LibreOffice Calc.
Cependant, j'aimerais savoir quelle est l'unité ("1") sur l'axe X et sur l'axe Y? 1 cm, 5cm, 8.5cm .... ?? ; pour utiliser la formule
d = racine((X2-X1) ^ 2 + (Y2-Y1) ^ 2); et ainsi trouver la VRAIE distance entre les deux points, celle de la réalité.
Je vous remercie

Enzo

Translate with "Googletranlate" French -> English
Operations:  Reply in this thread Reply in this thread   Quote to this message Quote to this message
Current page: 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Forum powered by FreeForum