Welcome to the QuickRoute forum! Feel free to discuss the QuickRoute software. Please write your posts in English!
English -- Français -- Româneste -- Svensk -- Nederlands -- Ру??кий -- Deutsch -- ?體中文 -- Español
Grey -- Yellow -- Blue
Operations:  Thread list Thread list  New thread New thread  Reply in this thread Reply in this thread
Search 
Thread "GPX from Movescount" Started by Tibor Vari on: 08/13/2018 9:01am
Current page: 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
GPX from Movescount
Posted by: Tibor Vari on: 08/13/2018 9:01am
Since spring 2018 Movescount is producing GPX-files which can not be open in QR.

Error message: Invalid route
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Any suggestions ?
Operations:  Reply in this thread Reply in this thread   Quote to this message Quote to this message
Re: GPX from Movescount
Posted by: Jarmo Katajisto on: 08/14/2018 5:16pm
Same problem. I try upload Movescount .gpx data to Garmin Training Center ( i see it there ) but when i try open data in Google Earth Pro ...it is not working.

I can upload Movescount .kml data to Google Earth Pro and i see it in there, but, i can´t see the orienteering map altitudes in the Google Earth Pro view. It is probably best to forget about that company.
Re: GPX from Movescount
Posted by: MT on: 08/16/2018 10:41am
There is an empty <extensions/> element in the last trackpoint of the file. QuickRoute doesn’t like that. The workaround is to open the GPX file in a text editor and remove the element.
Current page: 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Forum powered by FreeForum