Welcome to the QuickRoute forum! Feel free to discuss the QuickRoute software. Please write your posts in English!
English -- Français -- Româneste -- Svensk -- Nederlands -- Ру??кий -- Deutsch -- ?體中文 -- Español
Grey -- Yellow -- Blue
Operations:  Thread list Thread list  New thread New thread  Reply in this thread Reply in this thread
Search 
Thread "Google Earth Integration" Started by Michael Abegg on: 06/27/2020 8:10pm
Current page: 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Google Earth Integration
Posted by: Michael Abegg on: 06/27/2020 8:10pm
Hi
I have tried to bring Quickroute map and track to Google earth, but QR keeps telling me that google Earth isn't installed. I have Google Earth Pro 7.3.3.7721 (64-bit) installed, and the newest Quickroute 2.4 (although 2011 istn't really "new", but it does work). I strongly suppose that Google Earth has undergone further development since 2011 which QuickRout hasn't followed.
My question isn't so much the integration of QR in Earth (which would of course be cool) but simply if other users have advice in how to bring an orienteering map onto Google Maps, Earth etc. > I would just have to have a good try georeferencing the Orienteering Map (instead of mapping GPX on a un-referenced image).
Any hints to this? Thanks in advance!
Operations:  Reply in this thread Reply in this thread   Quote to this message Quote to this message
Re: Google Earth Integration
Posted by: MT on: 06/28/2020 2:44pm
Yes, Google Earth has probably been updated a few times since 2011 :)

Exporting the map as a KMZ file will do the trick. Such files can be opened in Google Earth.
Current page: 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Forum powered by FreeForum