Welcome to the QuickRoute forum! Feel free to discuss the QuickRoute software. Please write your posts in English!
English -- Français -- Româneste -- Svensk -- Nederlands -- Ру??кий -- Deutsch -- ?體中文 -- Español
Grey -- Yellow -- Blue
Operations:  Thread list Thread list  New thread New thread  Reply in this thread Reply in this thread
Search 
Thread "Trouble connecting to Doma and omaps.worldofo" Started by Martin Hoset on: 09/14/2020 10:31am
Current page: 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Trouble connecting to Doma and omaps.worldofo
Posted by: Martin Hoset on: 09/14/2020 10:31am
Lately I have had trouble connecting to my Doma-webservice (https://martinhoset.com/Doma/webservice.php) from quickroute. I only get an errormessage saying "the document has been moved". I also have problems with the automatic upload from the Doma to omaps.worldofo.com. I have not made any changes in my Doma, and manual uploads still work fine. My Doma is hosted by one.com.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?
Operations:  Reply in this thread Reply in this thread   Quote to this message Quote to this message
Re: Trouble connecting to Doma and omaps.worldofo
Posted by: Noah Bühlmann on: 10/09/2020 1:31pm
I have the same problem here, there is an error message, when I try to connect to my DOMA.

"The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send."

I think this is somehow related to the deprication of the TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 protocols and that QuickRoute is built with an old .NET framework version, that does not support TLS 1.2
Re: Trouble connecting to Doma and omaps.worldofo
Posted by: Leif Kåre Lende on: 11/05/2020 8:45am
I also have the same problem as you. And get the same error message. It is clear that there is something local on the PC that stops the communication with the server and that it is a feature of Quickroute that should be changed. But it looks like the developer is not doing anything about it. I think that then it should be stated on the website that the program only works on older versions of equipment / operating system so that we who have newer versions do not spend a lot of time on something we think will work. It would be best if we got an upgrade of the program so that it works.
Current page: 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Forum powered by FreeForum