Welcome to the QuickRoute forum! Feel free to discuss the QuickRoute software. Please write your posts in English!
English -- Français -- Româneste -- Svensk -- Nederlands -- Ру??кий -- Deutsch -- ?體中文 -- Español
Grey -- Yellow -- Blue
Operations:  Thread list Thread list  New thread New thread  Reply in this thread Reply in this thread
Search 
Thread "Suunto App" Started by Gerald Spalton on: 01/21/2021 11:02am
Current page: 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Suunto App
Posted by: Gerald Spalton on: 01/21/2021 11:02am
I used to export fit files to quickroute using Movescount. Suunto have now discontinued this. When I export fit files from the new Suunto App, they are not recognised and I get an error message "The given key was not present in the dictionary"
Operations:  Reply in this thread Reply in this thread   Quote to this message Quote to this message
Re: Suunto App
Posted by: Mikael Svartz on: 03/06/2021 8:25pm
Same problem here.

Mikael
Posted by: Mikael Svartz on: 04/14/2021 9:19pm
I might have found a workaround. Seems that the .fit file from the app is a little bit corrupt.

Go to https://www.fitfiletools.com/#/top and launch Section Remover tool and perform step 1-3. Don't make any changes, just press Go and then download your file.

Maybe I was lucky, but could be worth a try.

Mikael
Posted by: Heikki Frilander on: 04/25/2021 7:08pm
The latest beta (2.3.0) of Suunto app (IOS) exports gpx -files, that QuickRoute accepts.
Posted by: Mikael Svartz on: 05/04/2021 9:35am
Yes, it's working with .gpx now. But I prefer .fit since it displays my saved checkpoints.

Thanks!
Current page: 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Forum powered by FreeForum